Improve Part Accuracy, Safety, and Cost Savings with Mars Metal
Utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest CAD-CAM software, Mars Metal offers Precision 3D and CNC Machining of lead parts and plates.
Mars Metal cuts lead with a computer numerical control (CNC) machine that interprets a client’s 3D CAD model and translates that data into the machine. This production process provides the greatest degree of dimensional accuracy, critical surface finishes, enhanced safety, material-specific properties, increased efficiency, and cost savings.
Benefits of CNC MachiningAccuracy: CNC machines are more precise than manual machines and can produce parts consistently with the same quality reputedly.
Increase Production Speed: The production process is automated through computers, leading to increased speeds and better quality.
Savings: Since the CNC is accurate, it reduces errors from the manufacturing process and eliminates unnecessary waste.
Advantages of Working with Mars MetalWith this CNC machining, Mars Metal has produced machined parts for the medical, communications, and aerospace industries, including guiding systems, RDT security, satellite systems, and all aspects of government.
With access to over 300 tons of sheet lead, plate, and ingots, Mars Metal can provide tight tolerance custom machining to a client’s exact specifications. Here are some of the other advantages are clients experience working with Mars Metal:
- ISO 9001:2015 and CSA N299.3-16 certified quality management system.
- Our design team supports clients’ machining requirements and prototype development.
- Finished parts are labeled, wrapped, and secured for expedited service worldwide.
- Flexibility to order less than 10 pieces or high-volume production runs of 1,000s.
- Environmental coating available for all machined parts.
- Additional materials such as borated polyethylene and lead acrylic also available.
- Mars Metal also provides machined custom Tungsten Alloy parts, in addition to other Ferrous Metal parts including Stainless Steel and Aluminum.
@MarsMetalCo #MarsMetal #leadcasting #leadfabrication #leadfinishing
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: