Installers Edge Workshop from Duraamen Engineered Products Inc.
November 7th & 8th Newark, NJ
Architectural Concrete & Resinous Flooring Systems
Start: Nov. 7, 2013, 8:30 a.m.
End: Nov. 8, 2013, 4:40 p.m.
The Installers Edge Workshop delivers best practices, sound methodlogies and lessons from real world projects. A global leader in everything from customer service to leadership excellence, Duraamen systems approach has re-inspired hundreds if not thousands of leading contractors around the world. Now it is your turn. We will have you seeing solutions where you only saw problems and discovering opportunities where you thought not existed. Are your ready?
When you register for the Installers Edge program, you will receive...
- Hands-on training
- Business development tools
- Preferred pricing on products
- Priority technical support
- Eligibility to bid on commercial projects
Don't miss this one-of-a-kind workshop for concrete flooring professionals!
Explore & Learn
concrete resurfacing products
- Self leveling concrete—Päram 5500, 1/8" to 1.5" thick
- Re-trowellable, semi-self leveling concrete-Pentimento, 1/8" thick
- Micro-topping—Sgraffino, 1/16" thick
- Acid Stains/Chemical Stains—Patianetch
- Dye Concentrates—DESO Dyes
- Pigments specially formulated for concrete resurfacing—Colorfast
- Water based colorants—Aqua Colors
- Acrylic Sealers—water & solvent based
- Epoxy sealers—water based and 100% solids
- Polyurethane—water & solvent based
- Polyaspartic—100% solids
- High performance resin chip flooring system—endüra
- Self leveling epoxy—SLE and SLE(T) systems, 1/16" to 1/4" thick
- Kwörtz flooring system
- Lümiere flooring system
- Moisture vapor treatment—Perdüre MV
About Duraamen Engineered Products Inc.
Düraamen Engineered Products is one of the leading manufacturers of seamless flooring systems – Self leveling concrete, Industrial coatings, Decorative concrete micro-toppings/overlays, decorative quartz flooring, designer metallic epoxy coatings, conductive flooring, moisture vapor treatments, chemical stains, water based stains, concrete densifiers, polyurethane cement floors, epoxy crack repair and joint filling compounds and high performance concrete sealers (acrylic, epoxy, polyurethane and polyaspartic). Düraamen technical representatives work closely with architects, engineers, specifiers, property owners/managers and contractors right from specification through installation of the products. Düraamen products are installed be trained installers across USA and Canada.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: