Introducing the JBead Frame for Perforated Grilles
Artistry in Architectural Grilles, the exclusive manufacturer of the authentic Plaster J-Bead™ frame (patent pending) for bar grilles, is proud to announce the addition of a J-Bead style frame for perforated grilles which provides a flush, borderless installation for plaster and drywall applications on walls and/or ceilings. There are no unsightly rivets, welds or seams that can crack or pull-apart.
Although others have tried to duplicate the AAG Plaster J-Bead™ frame, its numerous, unique attributes make it the industry’s choice. The J-Bead style frame for perforated grilles provides for exceptional ease and quick installation into a rough opening using standard wall board or sheet rock screws creating a seamless look for the over 120 diverse styles of Artistry in Architectural Grilles perforated grilles. Custom in-house created designs are also available.
- Solid, fully welded and reinforced construction
- Multiple pre-punched holes to speed installation
- Extra wide flange with multiple recessed capture areas ensuring a smooth feathered installation
- Built in knife guide which allows installer to achieve a level 5 plaster finish
- Fully removable cores to access dampers or filters
- Accommodation for wall thickness ranging from ¼” through 1”
- Selection of materials and finishes: satin # 4, satin – clear anodized, mirror polish # 8, prime painted, or powder coated.
- Variety of shapes and configurations (fixed or removable sections) are possible.
- Stainless steel fasteners and inserts which provide exceptional durability
In addition to its outstanding attributes, the J-Bead Frame by Artistry in Architectural Grilles is reinforced by meticulous attention to detail, relentless commitment to product quality, and unsurpassed customer service.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: