LEVELINE 15 premium, calcium aluminate-based, interior, self-leveling underlayment
LEVELINE™ 15 is a premium, Calcium Aluminate based, interior, self leveling underlayment that can be used to create a smooth, flat or level surface prior to the installation of floor coverings. Its long working time, low shrinkage and superior leveling properties make it the ideal product for many demanding interior applications.
- Ideal for barrel mixing or pumping applications
- Can be installed from a featheredge - 2” neat and to 5” properly extended with aggregate
- Maintains healing and pour merging properties for up to 20 minutes
- Fast return to service; walkable in just 1-2 hours
- Accepts common floor coverings, installed with water based adhesive, in as little as 12 hours
- Can be installed over 5-day-old Green concrete
- High early strength - 3000 psi in just 4 hrs
- Will not contribute to the growth of mold or mildew
- No dangerous emissions or irritating fumes
- Environmentally friendly
- Lower alkali binder system creates an alkali barrier system from the underlying concrete when installed at ≥ 3/16” (5mm) thick. This protects organic adhesives and coatings from alkali decomposition and secondary VOC emissions up to 90% Rh (water of convenience).
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: