LifePoint Duo STOP System
Meets OSHA 1926.502(d) Fall Arrest
The LifePoint Duo is a mobile tie-off device that provides fall protection for two people: Fall Arrest for one and Fall Restraint for one, or Fall Restraint for two. LifePoint Duo works without penetrating the roof. With the handle folded back the body of the LifePoint rests securely on the roof deck to provide the fall resistance needed to protect two people. The ratcheted handle lifts the body of the unit up onto its wheels allowing it to be moved as needed
The LifePoint Duo is the perfect solution for a 2 person fall protection when circumstances require non-penetrating versatility. LifePoint provides the answer with an easy to set up and quick-move solution.
- Non-Penetrating to preserve rooftop water integrity.
- Tie-off points for (1) Fall-arrest and (1) Fall-Restraint
- Easy to reposition
- Ratcheted handle enables the weighted body of the unit to lifted safely
- Fits in most service elevators
- Available with either open concrete can weights or cast weights
|Empty Weight||200 lbs.|
|Loaded Weight||930 lbs.|
|Dimensions w/ handle retracted||70"= (L), 28"= (W), 20"= (H)|
|Dimensions w/ handle extended||190"= (L), 28"= (W), 42"= (H)|
|Tires||Flat free solid|
- Powdercoated frame
- Galvanized weight pan with durable rubber bottom.
- Tie-off points for: (1) person Fall Restraint rated AND (1) person Fall Arrest rated
- 37 psi when in transport mode
For other relevant searches, you might want to try:
|(11 24 29) Facility Fall Protection|
(41 67 16) Plant Fall Protection Equipment