LifePoint STOP System
The Life-Point safety harness offers a non-penetrating single tie off anchor that works on flat surfaces (single ply membrane, BUR, concrete, TPO, and EPDM) with a maximum 5-degree incline. Meets fall-arrest ratings for one person. Modular design sets up quickly with no component over 30 pounds. Optional Transport cart allows repositioning quickly without disassembly. Corrosion-resistant for long-term usage.
FeaturesThe new LifePoint Single Tie Off Point (STOP) is the perfect safety harness solution for fall protection when circumstances require non-penetrating versatility. The LifePoint personal fall arrest system is a free-standing anchor point that can be placed on flat surfaces with a maximum incline of 5%. LifePoint can be repositioned in a few minutes by one person.
- Mobile Fall tie-off anchor point that provides fall arrest for one person
- Meets OSHA 1926.502(d)
- Non-Penetrating design protects surface integrity
- Modular design has no component over 30 lbs. for quick easy assembly
- Optional transporter allows fast re-positioning without disassembly
- Bottom plates are coated with a resilient material to provide required friction coefficient with roof and as an added benefit will protect roof surfaces from contact with metal parts.
- Dee ring can be used to hoist anchor to the roof
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: