Maxxon Acousti-Mat - Sound Control Solution for Your Mass Timber Project
Mass Timber Construction is revolutionizing the construction industry by increasing sustainability; decreasing construction time and labor requirements and captivating occupants with its beauty. From cross laminated timber (CLT) to nail laminated timber (NLT), the mass timber category is rapidly gaining the attention of people across the global. Its appeal is undeniable… the warmth of exposed wood panels gives occupants a connection to nature even while indoors.
When the raw materials are left exposed as the ceiling, sound control must be addressed in the floor assembly. A Maxxon Acousti-Mat® System offers reduction of both impact and airborne sound waves with options to meet or exceed sound code minimum.
- Offers significant impact and airborne sound reduction
- 3.5" maximum system thickness
- Fast, easy installation
- Smooth, hard surface compatibile with a variety of finished floor goods
- Concrete-look wear surface option available
- Fully warrantied system
- Verified by more than 100 sound test over mass timber assemblies
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: