Maxxon DPM (Damp Proof Membrane)
Maxxon® DPM (Damp Proof Membrane) is a unique 2-component, moisture tolerant, high density, chemically enhanced epoxy product which prevents the passage of water vapor and moisture through concrete floors and walls on or below grade. Maxxon DPM eliminates delamination of adhesives, floor coverings and coatings. Maxxon DPM also prevents capillary infiltration of oil or other chemicals from the ground and can be used to treat oil contaminated slabs.
DPM reduces water vapor transmission levels of up to 25 lbs/24 hrs • 1000 ft2 to 3 lbs or less for the installation of most floor covering systems including VCT, sheet vinyl, carpets, wood, laminates, epoxy, terrazzo and synthetic.
COMMONLY USED IN
- Industrial/retail facilities
- Office buildings
- Hospitals and schools
- Residential slabs
- Food processing plants
- Concrete slabs and cementitious underlayments (other than gypsum) with missing or damaged vapor barriers.
- Barrier for oil plus other chemicals. Used for secondary containment or to prevent infiltration of oil and other chemicals.
- Reduces moisture vapor emission rates of up to 25 lbs to 3 lbs or less
- Underlayment system installed next day
- Covers new concrete (min 5 days old)
- Eliminates “out-gassing” of concrete
- Applied to moist or dry concrete
- High alkalinity barrier (pH 13–14)
- Low VOC content
- Vapor & water barrier
- Barrier against radon and other gases
- Excellent adhesion to steel
- Compatible with most flooring systems
- High chemical resistance
- Does not support mold growth
- Meets USDA/FSIS guidelines
- Easy to install/Minimal downtime
- Full broadcast system
- 12-years of success mitigating moisture
- Meets ASTM F3010 at specified yeild of 21 mils
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: