Metal Ceiling Express Finished Edging
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Feb 08, 2017|
Finished metal edging for your backsplash or wainscoting installation. Edging is available in stainless, powder coated finishes, solid copper and paintable white plastic.
The stainless corner molding and edging can be powder coated to color match to your backsplash tiles and the white plastic edging can be painted to any color.
- Solid Copper - 5/8" wide finished exposed edge
- 3/8" wide finished exposed edge Color matched to your backsplash tiles
- Stainless corner molding is used in the inside 90 degree corner of two walls coming together.
- Insert one tile inside the front of the corner molding and insert one tile in the back of the corner molding.
- Inside corner molding can also be used at the bottom edge of the tiles along the countertop backsplash. This will make for a nice round finish look.
- 3/8" wide finished exposed edge. Available in Stainless or Powder coated to match the color of your backsplash tiles.
- One of the areas the Flat Stainless edging is used is where the cabinets terminate on the wall. This will make for a clean looking edge.
- You can also use the Flat Stainless edging on the top and bottom of the backspash tiles where the tiles meet the countertop and the bottom side of the cabinets.
- 1/2" wide finished exposed edge
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: