New From Landscape Forms: Parc Lounge Designed By John Rizzi
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Aug 03, 2012|
Parc Lounge and ottoman expand our collection of movable furniture to create versatile social spaces. Garden party tasteful and college campus tough, the Parc Centre collection gives users the power to Start a Social Movement.
- Lounge is available with or without arms
- Ottoman can be used with the Parc Lounge and Parc Centre Chair
- Lounges are stackable, special grooves in bumpers align the stack
- Stacking bumpers and glides are made of nylon to resist damage from dragging on rough surfaces
- Frame formed of 1/2" steel wire
- Seat, back panels constructed of 3/4" steel straps
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA performance and safety standards
- All metal is finished with Landscape Forms' proprietary Panguard II® polyester powdercoat, a hard yet flexible finish that resists rusting, chipping, peeling, and fading.
- Selection of standard colors; optional and custom powdercoat colors available for an upcharge.
About Landscape Forms Inc.
Landscape Forms was founded over four decades ago by practicing landscape architect, John Chipman, Sr. Our early focus on site furniture and amenities remains our steady focus today. We work with landscape architects, architects, designers and owners to enhance outdoor spaces. We've established an international presence, and earned a reputation for award-winning design, quality and service among the most discriminating design and construction practitioners. Our products include transit stops, pedestrian/pathway lighting, benches, tables, chairs, wheelchair accessible picnic tables, planters, bike racks, litter receptacles, ash urns, bollards. Materials include powdercoated metal, stainless steel, FSC certified wood, fiberglass, Solid Surface acrylic, polycarbonate, molded polyethylene and PolySite(R) recycled plastic. Studio 431 provides custom development and manufacture of site furniture and accessories for large, important projects.
Design drives what we do. We believe in the power of design to elevate public spaces. We collaborate with leading design professionals to create beautiful furniture and accessories. We pioneer new materials and processes to bring innovation to site furnishings.
We are a people to people business. Landscape Forms people work together in teams, using the lean manufacturing process, to assemble each product from start to finish and provide customer service from order to installation. At every stage of a project our people know who the customer is and where the results of their labor will be installed. It's a process that forges ties between the people who make, sell and service our products and the people who purchase and enjoy them. And it helps explain why in industry surveys, Landscape Forms consistently scores #1 for design, quality and customer service.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: