Sol Greenway Luminaire Series Offers Safe and Secured Pathways
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Jul 29, 2015|
Whether your sidewalk, pathway or jogging trail is in the design phase or has been enjoyed by the public for some time, adding solar lighting enhances safety and security. By avoiding costly trenching, connection to the grid, and electrical infrastructure, solar lighting is often installed at a lower price point for your path or trail. It is economic and “green”. How do you weigh the benefits of a lighting technology that is entirely powered by the sun and generates no green house gases?
Imagine a jogging trail or bike path meandering along a river or near a nature preserve completely illuminated by solar lights.
The GreenWay® Series is the reliable, affordable outdoor lighting solution optimized for pedestrian areas and pathways. This commercial LED lighting system features a low profile aesthetic design with single PV module, lockable hidden battery enclosure and invisible mounting hardware. It is ideally suited for pathways, walkways, trails and remote locations that have no access to conventional power. GreenWay® systems are configured to your requirements to run throughout the night or to save energy with dimming when full light is not required.
- Choice of luminaire (IDA Dark-Sky approved) and IES Light Distribution - Type 2 Long, 3 Med, 4 Med, 5 Short
- Maintenance-free gel cell batteries provide five nights of back-up power
- EternO® 4 controller is TÜV listed to UL 60950-1:2007 and CSA C22.2.60950-1:2007
GREENWAY® is the obvious choice for pathways and trailsIdeal for providing solar powered security lighting for pathways, walkways, and trails. GreenWay is aesthetic, off-grid, and environmentally friendly. With optic packages for a variety of applications, there are many other reasons to choose GreenWay solar lighting for your natural setting.
- Easy to install and assemble with its slip-fit system design and provided direct burial 24' color matched aluminum pole
- Installs for less than the cost of a grid connected system
- Saves money - eliminates electricity bills and requires no maintenance for the first five years
- Increases safety and security
- Ideal for environmentally sensitive locations like boat ramps, docks and other remote areas
- Demonstrates your commitment to sustainable design (contributes no CO2)
Founded in 1990, Sol Inc., a U.S. company headquartered in Palm City, Florida, manufactures outdoor solar lighting systems with more than 50,000 systems installed in 60 countries. Sol’s customers include the U.S. military, Fortune 500 companies, colleges, municipalities, outdoor advertisers, transit authorities and national parks.
Sol is committed to continual product improvement through our ISO 9001:2008 certification along with our in-house applications and innovative engineering teams.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: