architecture - engineering - construction
Take your business to the next level by mastering advanced decorative concrete & industrial flooring installation techniques
Attention All Construction Contractors
- Do you want to break into the decorative concrete flooring and/or resinous coatings business?
- Are you a decorative concrete flooring contractor who wants to provide resinous floor coatings for industrial applications?
- Are you an industrial floor coatings contractor who wants to be able to create decorative concrete floors for residential and commercial projects?
- Are you an accomplished concrete flooring and coatings contractor who is seeking ways to save time and money?
- Do you want to stay ahead of the curve—learn about new techniques and products so you’re able to provide more options to your customers while creating a more impactful and broader portfolio of work?If any of the above applies to you, then Duraamen’s Installers Edge Workshop can help you meet your business goals.
Get the Edge Over Your CompetitionBeat your competition on high-end, high profit flooring projects. It doesn’t matter what type of construction you do or how long you’ve been in business. By joining the hundreds of contractors who have attended the Installers Edge Workshop to broaden their skill set and product knowledge, you’ll “get the edge over your competition”.
World-Class TrainingThe Installers Edge workshop features acclaimed decorative concrete & coatings expert Bob Harris. Bob Harris is President of the Decorative Concrete Institute. A noted author and speaker, Bob has partnered with Duraamen’s Installers Edge Workshops to raise the bar for architectural concrete industrial coatings training. Join Bob for his personal brand of world-class training at his 10,000sq.ft. training facility.
Learn the latest techniques and in-depth product knowledge for these types of high-performance flooring projects:
- Polishable concrete overlays
- Designer Epoxy Systems
- Retrowellable concrete micro-toppings
- Urethane concrete systems
- Epoxy mortar industrial systems
- Moisture vapor treatments
- Concrete stains & dyes and much more…
Two Workshops In One!The Installers Edge Workshop focuses on both decorative concrete and industrial flooring products. You will be trained not only in polishing self-leveling concrete systems or installing concrete micro-toppings but also in designer epoxy systems, self-leveling epoxy mortar systems and urethane concrete systems.
No other workshop series offers this level of knowledge and benefits—or the personal insights of Industry leader Bob Harris.
Receive These Benefits
- Business development tools…
- Preferred Pricing 4Priority technical support
- Leads to bid on commercial projects
- On-site support on high-end or high profile projects
DetailsDecember 14-16, 2016
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Decorative Concrete Institute
251 Villa Rosa Road
Temple, GA 30179
$950 / Student
Space is limited!
Register Now or call 1-866-835-6595
Registration Terms and ConditionsThe workshop starts at 8.30am and concludes at 4.30pm on each day with a 30 minutes lunch break.
The workshop fee includes workshop materials, tools and catered lunch each day. Hot and cold beverages also served during the workshop.
Lodging and transportation are the responsibilities of the students.
Please wear comfortable work clothes and appropriate shoes.
Cancellation Policy—Upon registration of workshop, there will be a non-refundable charge of $250. Students canceling 14 days prior to a workshop start date are not eligible for a refund, but are eligible for transferring to a later workshop.
Upon the conclusion of the workshop each student will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: