Decorative Concrete Flooring and Industrial Floor Coatings Workshop
Are you serious about your profession? Are you willing to take the steps necessary to increase your profit margin, expand your customer base, and do the most professional creative work possible?
Then don’t miss this one-of-a-kind workshop for concrete and resinous flooring professionals!
You’ll learn all the latest techniques of concrete resurfacing products, metallic epoxy coatings, decorative quartz, dyes, stains and much more… You’ll also learn about the different types of sealers and practical applications for each.
Not only will we teach you the latest installation techniques; we’ll show you ways to improve your business and increase your bottom line. From pricing to marketing we will answer all of your questions.
Workshop HighlightsTechnical Segment
- Learn all about concrete resurfacing and floor coatings—surface preparation, tools required, installation methods, finishing methods
- Various coloring methods, techniques and suitability of the products in different situations
- Suitability and application methods of different kinds of sealers
- Application of industrial floor coatings
- Understanding costs and pricing for profits
- Knowing your customer and recommending the correct system
- Segmenting and marketing your business
- Putting social networks like blogs, twitter, etc. in your marketing mix
- Provide AIA/CES Lunch-and-Learn seminars and connect with the Architects in your local area.
Explore & LearnIndustrial Flooring
- High performance resin chip flooring system—endüra
- Self leveling epoxy—SLE and SLE(T) systems, 1/16” to 1/4” thick
- Lümiere metallic epoxy flooring
- Kwörtz flooring
- Self leveling concrete—Päram 5500, 1/8" to 1.5" thick
- Micro-topping—Sgraffino, 1/16" thick
- Acid Stains/Chemical Stains—Patianetch
- Dye Concentrates—DESO Dyes
- Pigments specially formulated for concrete resurfacing—Colorfast
- Water based colorants—Aqua Colors Sealers
- Acrylic Sealers—water & solvent based
- Epoxy sealers—water based and 100% solids
- Polyurethane—water & solvent based
- Polyaspartic—100% solids
Workshop DetailsOctober 19-21, 2016
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Decorative Concrete Institute
251 Villa Rosa Road
Temple, GA 30179
$950 / Student
Space is limited!
Registration Terms and Conditions
- The workshop starts at 8.30am and concludes at 4.30pm on each day with a 30 minutes lunch break.
- The workshop fee includes workshop materials, tools and catered lunch each day. Hot and cold beverages also served during the workshop.
- Lodging and transportation are the responsibilities of the students.
- Please wear comfortable work clothes and appropriate shoes.
- Cancellation Policy—Upon registration of workshop, there will be a non-refundable charge of $250. Students canceling 14 days prior to a workshop start date are not eligible for a refund, but are eligible for transferring to a later workshop.
- Upon the conclusion of the workshop each student will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: