The NuTone® Smart Home Series Helps Create an Innovative, Interconnected Home
In today’s busy world, it’s easy to forget. People forget to turn off the lights at night, unplug the curling iron or even shut the garage door when leaving for vacation. With so much to remember, it’s no wonder that homeowners are increasingly seeking out home automation solutions to make life simpler. With the NuTone® Smart Home Series, builders, electrical professionals and contractors can provide their customers with integrated home automation and management from the living room couch or across the globe.
The NuTone® Smart Home Series provides the ultimate home automation solution, placing security, energy savings, convenience and control at one’s fingertips. The NuTone® Smart Home Series is the next generation of products to continue NuTone®’s heritage of innovation and reliability for new construction and remodeling projects, ultimately making consumers’ lives easier and more efficient with smart, effective technologies.
“Our introduction of the NuTone Smart Home Series is driven by an increasing demand from builders and electrical professionals for innovative, differentiated home automation products that today’s homeowners are looking for,” said Chris Kroeninger, Vice President of Wholesale Sales at Broan-NuTone. “The NuTone brand has been the preferred choice of electrical professionals since 1936, delivering innovative, technology-driven home solutions for almost eighty years. The NuTone Smart Home Series follows in the footsteps of this professional tradition, providing customers with the quality and dependability they have come to expect from NuTone.”
Following installation in the home, homeowners are able to monitor, dim, turn on/off, open/close, schedule or automate their NuTone® Smart Home Series devices, which include the Smart Garage Door Controller, Smart Outlets and Smart Lighting products, with any standard Z-Wave® compatible hub* and a smartphone.
The NuTone® Smart Home Series was created in coordination with Nortek Security & Control Group, the No. 1 manufacturer of Z-Wave® products worldwide. The Z-Wave® wireless communication standard was designed from the ground up for home control with power, range and bandwidth all optimized for the home. Certified Z-Wave® devices offer secure communication by the same industry standard encryption used in online banking. These devices are scalable by working with other Z-Wave® devices in the home to ensure full coverage, reducing and eliminating dead spots in even the largest homes. All NuTone® Smart Home Series devices are guaranteed to work with most certified Z-Wave® hubs.
NuTone® Smart Home Series DevicesThe NuTone® Smart Home Series line of connected and smart devices provides homeowners with a variety of options to wirelessly automate their homes. Homeowners can purchase their favorite Home Automation hub* with Z-Wave®, featuring industry leading security and scalability, connect it to the internet, and start adding NuTone® Smart Home Series devices to control.
- Smart Garage Door Controller
- Wirelessly control and monitor the garage door with safe, secure operation, preventing unauthorized access to the home.
- Only Smart Home Garage Door Controller with secure barrier command class encryption.
- Works with most all automatic garage doors manufactured after 1993.
- Installs in less than 30 minutes.
- Smart Dimmable LED Light Bulb
- The Smart Dimmable LED Light Bulb automates lighting without the need for rewiring or electrical work.
- 60 watt equivalent.
- Smart Fixture Control
- Operate and control virtually any electrical device or appliance without the expense or hassle of running new wiring.
- Ideal for commercial & residential lighting, dry-contact relays, bathroom ventilation fans, pool pumps, water heaters, ceiling fans, and more.
- Allows the builder to adjust the location of an existing fixture without the need for new wiring.
- Mounts in an electrical box.
- Smart Wall Dimmers and Switches
- Choose from the Smart Wall Switch, Smart Dimmer Wall Switch, and Smart 3-Way Wall Dimmer Switch.
- The Smart 3-Way Wall Dimmer Switch is the easiest installation solution to control a light from multiple switches without the need for traveler wires, and it controls up to 5 different switches.
- With a smartphone app, turn on/off, schedule, or group lights from multiple switches.
- Smart Wall Switch is compatible with incandescent and most dimmable fluorescent, halogen, Xenon and LED fixtures.
- Allows the builder to adjust the location of an existing switch without the need for new wiring.
- Smart Wall Outlet
- Make anything plugged into the outlet a smart device.
- Outlet is tamper-resistant, preventing insertion of household objects into outlet.
- Homeowner can turn on/off or schedule anything plugged into the outlet with a smartphone app.
- Includes one smart and one always-on outlet.
- Smart Plug-In Dimmer Module
- Homeowner can turn on/off, dim, schedule or group the lamp with a smartphone app.
- Auto Sense feature allows homeowners to turn on lamp from smartphone, light or lamp switch.
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110v outlet.
- Maximum load: 300 watts.
- Smart Plug-In Appliance Module
- The Smart Plug-In Appliance Module is ideal for any light-duty appliance like a coffee pot.
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110v outlet.
- One smart and one always-on outlet.
- Maximum load: 15 amps for control of light-duty appliances.
NuTone® is a registered trademark of Broan-NuTone LLC, North America's leading manufacturer and distributor of residential built-in convenience products including door chimes, central vacuum systems, ceiling fans, intercom systems, ironing centers and ventilation fans.
BROAN® is a registered trademark of Broan-NuTone LLC, North America's leading manufacturer and distributor of residential ventilation products including range hoods, ventilation fans, heater/fan/light combination units, balanced ventilation systems (IAQ), built-in heaters, attic ventilators and trash compactors. ULTRA™, ULTRAQuick™, ULTRAGreen™, ULTRASmart™, ULTRASilent™, ULTRALucent™ and ULTRASense™ are trademarks of Broan-NuTone LLC.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: