Unicel Architectural adds new ViuLite™ glass-encased Venetian blinds to its specialty glazing product line
Unicel Architectural, the leading manufacturer of vision and daylight control solutions, announced today its new ViuLite™ product line that encapsulates Venetian blinds within glass – also known as integrated blinds – for a maintenance-free privacy solution. Unicel is a licensed manufacturer of Pellini ScreenLine® products in North America, and the exclusive distributor for these in Canada. The new ViuLite product combines Unicel’s specialty glazing expertise with Pellini’s ScreenLine market and technology leadership for integrated blinds.
With ViuLite, Unicel now manufactures a full spectrum of louvered and blinded glazing solutions for interior and exterior design applications. “To build on the success of our patented Vision Control® louvers-within-glass, we saw an opportunity to also offer integrated blinds to complete our family of vision and daylight control products,” said Jean-François Couturier, CEO of Unicel Architectural. “We believe that our Vision Control and ViuLite products make Unicel a virtually unmatched supplier of architectural solutions that provide control over vision, daylight, heat and sound.” ViuLite is a system of blinds that are permanently sealed within a double-glazed cavity for a completely dust-free and maintenance-free environment. “Unicel has built a reputation for manufacturing the highest quality aluminum louvers-in-glass products for leading design and construction projects around the world,” continued Mr. Couturier. “To enhance our specialty glazing capabilities and build on our reputation for excellence, we turned to Pellini - the top manufacturer of blinds in the industry. We believe architects and glazing contractors will benefit from our combined approach for premium quality integrated blinds.”
Key advantages of the ViuLite integrated blind system include:
- Permanently sealed blinds for a dust-free, hygienic environment
- Blinds can tilt and raise (tilt-only also available)
- Can be controlled by a variety of manual or motorized mechanisms
- Maintenance free; no cleaning required
- Protected from damage, unlike exterior blinded systems
- Enhanced sun shading features
- Variable control of vision (the blinds can be angled such that vision is permitted from one area to another, but limited in the opposite
- Blinds are available in a choice of colors
- Airspace can be as narrow as ¾” (20mm) to fit into tighter glass pocket depths
- The system can be readily installed in exterior applications
- Viulite is supported by Unicel’s 45 year record of exemplary customer service.
ViuLite integrated blinds
Insulating glass with integrated premium quality blinds
UNICEL Architectural Corp.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: