Wood Perforated and Linear Bar Grilles
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Aug 27, 2016|
Architectural Grille offers beautifully-crafted wood perforated and linear bar grilles to give architects, designers and homeowners a creative and natural alternative to metals that will complement any project.
We offer you the choice of many types of wood when creating your grille, including cherry, oak, maple, teak, ash and poplar, all of which are available for staining, lacquering or painting. Our most popular wood grilles are the linear bar and egg crate grilles, however you can also choose from a selection of our perforated grille patterns, or create your own unique design.
Our custom made wood grilles are available in a variety of sizes, frames, styles, materials and finishes, and can also be customized to your needs and project standards.
- Bar Grille Cores: AG10; AG40
- Bar Grille Frames: A Frame; B Frame; D Frame; E Frame; F Frame; G Frame; J Frame
- Perforated Grilles: All Patterns
- Egg Crate Grille Model: EC300
- Mitered Corners / Beveled Edges available
- Bar Grille Core only or with Frame available
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: