Corrugated Metal - Colorado Rustic Steel J-Track
J-Track has multiple uses for trimming of our corrugated metal products. Use J-Track that matches your corrugated metal pieces or tiles to set tiles inside and complete the look. Available in the the Rusted (pre-rusted) style. J-Track is intended to be used as a edge, border or direct mount grid. This is different from a standard drop grid system.
Why Colorado Rustic Steel Collection products are so unique
After receiving customer feedback about the need for a more consistent, yet still rustic feel free of nail holes or warps, Dakota Tin introduced the Colorado Rustic Steel collection in 2019.
Colorado Rustic Collection: J-Track Style Options:
All of the patterns or styles from the Colorado Rustic Collection have a more consistent, uniform color pattern and have less contrast per tile compared to the Dakota Tin Collection.
- Rusted: Pre-rusted and created with an all-natural, accelerated rust treatment. Because the solution is spray applied, rust is more evenly distributed, the result being a more even coat of copper rust color, but still with small variations of blues and greys that you’d get from the antique galvanized style.
- Galvalume: New galvanized steel, light silver, semi-sheen. NO RUST or color variation.
- Antique: Antiqued steel, dark grey look, weathered, flat texture. NO RUST or color variation.
- The finish wears with time (can produce white rust with exposure to moisture), will continue to age with exposure, and may scratch.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat for high-wear areas or where oils can get splattered since it has a more porous surface.
Create a mountain retreat, ranch or southwestern-style look in your home or commercial space by applying corrugate to indoor and outdoor spaces, walls, ceilings or other home decor and furniture.
#DecorativeCeilingTiles #DecorativeCeilings #CeilingTiles
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: