Custom Crane & Hoist Test Weight Systems from MarsMetal
“…Crane & Hoist Test Weights for Certifying a Safe Work Environment”
MarsMetal designs and manufactures configurable test weight systems that exactly meet our customers’ requirements. Test weight systems are an important component of being able to certify safe operation of crane/hoist equipment and those that may be in the general vicinity of these. Of equal importance is the periodic recertification of this equipment. It is critical to ensure that the lifting equipment in question is still able to operate at its original design parameters.
MarsMetal can design individual weights to achieve the desired total weight requirements by stacking or nesting weight combinations. This will allow you to test all lifting devices in your facility or every device manufactured. Each weight is clearly labeled to ensure that the correct combinations can be selected to suit your testing requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Available in many design configurations
- Lead filled weights for compact solutions (45% heavier by volume)
- All Steel weights for low-cost solutions (490lb/cu ft)
- Stackable sub-weights for easy test configuration
- Clear labeling of each weight/stackable sub-weight
- Lead weights durable in tough environments/no rust
- Crane hook or forklift handling available
- Regular crane/hoist safety certification
- New device certification
@MarsMetalCo #MarsMetal #leadcasting #leadfabrication #leadfinishing
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: