LaHabra's Perma Flex meets the growing demand for stucco finishes in tradition or nontraditional areas
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Nov 30, 2017|
Perma-Flex Stucco Grade Acrylic Finish
A 100% acrylic-based textured finish for stucco only. Made with Dirt Pick-Up Resistance (DPR) meaning the surface of the finish hardens and does not soften again under heat. The non-tacky surface provides high resistance to accumulation of dirt, mold, and pollutants. The finish is integrally colored with high quality pigments.
LaHabra Perma-Flex Stucco Grade Acrylic Finish is available in four textures.
- 100% acrylic-based textured finish.
- Dirt Pick-up Resistance (DPR): The surface of the finish hardens and does not soften again under heat. The non-tacky surface provides high resistance to accumulation of dirt, mold, and pollutants.
Exterior finish coat over:
- Properly prepared stucco, masonry and concrete surfaces.
- 100% acrylic polymer.
- Aggregate: Pure crushed marble, rust-free.
- Water-based: VOC–compliant. Meets SCAQMD Rule 1113 when using Parex USA Non-VOC Colorants.
- Pigment base: Titanium dioxide.
- Colors: LaHabra standard colors or tinted to desired custom color.
65 lbs. (29.5 kg) net weight in plastic pails.
- Storage: Protect from direct sunlight and freezing at all times.
- Do not stack pails more than 3 pails high
- Shelf Life: Reference Parex USA, Expiration Date of Products, Technical Bulletin.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try:
|(07 19 00) Water Repellents|
(07 24 00) Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems
(09 24 00) Cement Plastering
(09 24 23) Cement Stucco|
(09 70 00) Wall Finishes
(09 90 00) Painting and Coating
(09 94 00) Decorative Finishing