Merkrete Release New Mobile Phone Application
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Mar 15, 2015|
Parex USA, Inc., the parent company of leading building material brands; Parex, Teifs, LaHabra, El Rey, and Merkrete, unveils the Merkrete mobile phone application.
Merkrete launched the app in response to increased demand from architectural customers, applicators and distributors to obtain product information in a digital format, specifically for mobile devices. This convenient mobile app provides easy access to resources for all Merkrete products including Details, Specifications, Data Sheets, Safety Data Sheets and brochures.
Notable features include:
- Capabilities to email documents directly from the app.
- Quick links to Merkrete's Technical and Customer Service Department where users can contact the departments directly via phone, or submit an email.
- Distributor locator based on current location or regional search. Search results include Distributor Address, Phone, Email and step-by-step directions from the user's location.
- Quick links to all Parex USA social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Surface Area Calculator allows for instant calculations of how much product is needed for projects.
The free app, currently available for iPhone and Android devices, can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store and Google Play Store.
For more information, please visit www.merkrete.com.
For over forty years, Merkrete has been dedicated to providing architects, contractors and building owners with the most uniquely diversified and innovative product line in the industry. Merkrete has successfully supplied the building industry with over one billion square feet of tile and stone installation systems backed by our extended warranty programs. From surface preparation and waterproofing, to a complete line of tile installation systems, Merkrete makes it all possible.
About Parex USA
Parex USA, Inc. a California Corporation, is a subsidiary of the ParexGroup, one of the world's leading manufacturers of specialty chemicals and ready-to-use mortars for the construction industry. With over 61 manufacturing sites and 9 R&D centers in 21 countries, the ParexGroup employs more than 3,550 industry professionals who are the corner stone of this thriving global organization. For more information regarding Parex USA visit www.ParexUSA.com.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: