New Offering From Draper: Clutch FlexShade XD For Larger Clutch-Operated Shades
A premium clutch designed for the most demanding applications. Our XD clutch provides smooth, quiet operation even for larger clutch-operated shades. Internal rotation bearing ensures smooth, quiet operation.
The Manual FlexShade XD includes as standard: Fabric spline attachment and new heavy-duty clutch design. Metal tube, with stainless steel bead chain clutch operator on right side, standard, as seen from facing the window inside the room. Left side operator available. Chain tension device included.
Operating Mechanism: Stainless steel bead chain clutch standard (ivory, grey, black, white or brown polyester available at no extra charge).
- Spring Lift Assist available on all sizes and included where marked with (*) in price list.
- All Draper clutch-operated shades are provide with a “P” style chain hold down as standard. A spring-tensioned chain hold down is available upon request (shown above)
- Hardware finish choices are: clear anodized (standard), ivory, charcoal bronze, white and black available.
- Clutches available in white (standard) or black.
- Hem encasing aluminum slat, 1/8” x 1” or larger as required. Hem pocket ends are heat seamed closed.
- Brackets for inside, outside or ceiling mounting. Wall brackets and plastic covers included at no charge. Some large shades may require fabric stays at each panel seam at Draper’s discretion. Call for details.
- 1/8” thick steel mounting bracket with integrated XD Clutch
- Includes wall mounting brackets and decorative plastic end cap covers as standard
- Available with small and large hardware, and also dual roller configuration. Clutch FlexShade XD is compatible with standard Draper hardware offering (fascia, headbox, etc.)
- Centered bead chain exit allows for right or left hand operation without field modification
- 25-year limited warranty
- This product is designed for interior use.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: