ParaRail – Parapet Roof Safety Guardrail Extension
The patent-pending ParaRail roof edge guardrail extension is a non-penetrating, self-supporting system that allows workers full access to a leading edge on a flat roof or the roof’s parapet. The ParaRail exceeds OSHA Regulations (29 CFR 1910.29 and 1926.502) for leading edge roof top safety and fall protection safety with a portable guardrail system.
Used as a permanent fall protection configuration or a portable roof railing, the ParaRail can be easily moved to different locations. ParaRail provides fall protection for a variety of tasks including maintenance for security cameras, antennas, lights, drain cleaning and hoisting of tools and materials. Applications include office buildings, airports, high-rises, parking decks, raised docks, shopping centers, mezzanines and bridges.
- No holes need to be drilled
- Meets and exceeds OSHA Regulations for Fall Protection
- With the EZ Mover (bottom right photo), the bases transport easily
- Optional rubber pads are available for added protection of roof membranes when desired
- Powder-coat or galvanized finishes available
@BlueWaterMfg #BlueWaterMfg #skylight #osha #safety #ParaRail
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: