Prime-Guard Through Beam Photo Optic Sensors
Prime-Guard™ thru-beam photoelectric sensor is intended to detect the presence of an obstacle when the infrared light beam is interrupted. The system is compatible with nearly all brands of UL325 Recognized gate operators and can be configured for relay or pulsed signals.
Prime-Guard's rugged housing makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations. Suggested applications include motorized doors and gates where an interruption would signal the motor to reverse; toll booths and parking lots where an interruption would cause a signal to change.
Prime-Guard™ Photo Optic Single Beam Emitter Models
- PG-EM-50 battery powered emitter, up to 50 ft range
- PG-EM-100 battery powered emitter, up to 100 ft range
- PG-EM-W both emitter & receiver are wired, up to 100 ft range
- PG-RX-R relay output: N.O., N.C. or 10K resistive
- PG-RX-P pulsed output: 2 wire or 4 wire
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: