Puzzled by the New UL 325 Gate Standard? Miller Edge has the missing pieces
January changes UL 325 safety standard apply to gate operator manufacturers and will also affect installers. The most noticeable change to the standard is that UL Listed gate operators will be manufactured to require a minimum of two independent means of monitored entrapment protection. As the gate safety industry pioneer, you can count on us for adaptable gate solutions.
NEW Monitored Controls
- MIM: The Solution lets you install up to 6 external monitored devices that you can mix & match to give your customer the safest installation possible!
- GEM: Gate Edge Module converts a resistive electric gate edge signal to an active monitored signal allowing for use with over 90% of gate operator brands.
- MGL: Monitored Gate Link wireless transmitter/receiver monitors the presence and function of a monitored edge sensor.
New Monitored Photo-Optics
- Prime-GUARD: Monitored Thru-beam Photo Eye with optional battery powered emitter and 3 different mounting brackets for post, wall or ground installations.
- Reflecti-GUARD: Monitored Retro-Reflective Photo Eye with no batteries required and 3 different mounting brackets for post, wall or ground installations.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try:
|(08 42 29) Automatic Entrances|
(08 71 00) Door Hardware
(08 71 13) Automatic Door Operators
(25 50 00) Integrated Automation Facility Controls
(26 09 16) Electrical Controls and Relays|
(32 31 00) Fences and Gates
(32 31 11) Gate Operators