Rocket I LED Frosted Lens Lowbay Industrial Pendants
Delray’s Industrial Series fixtures, with their sleek hourglass-shaped anodized aluminum housings, are a minimalist redesign of classic industrial high bay fixtures, available in two styles. The Rocket model is capped with a finned ballast housing, Sonar models without the housing.
|1,050||W30||1-120V||EM-Emergency Battery Pack|
|750||W35||2-277V||D9A-Lutron dimming driver*|
|500||W40||XP-extra pendant length**|
- Spun matte anodized .063 aluminum housing.
- Canopy mounts to standard J-boxes, suspends from aircraft cables with push button gliders.
- Standard mount is 6 ft. adjustable aircraft cable and power cord. Order XP for extra pendant length.
- Lens and component design provides maximum airflow for cool operation.
- Frosted 3/16” tempered, soda lime glass with 2” ventilation opening, silkscreen logo. Secured with a rubber gasket, the lens is held in place by three positive-locking clamps.
- Constant current, 0–10V, dimming to 10%, universal voltage driver.
- cU.L. listed for dry locations only.
- EM–emergency battery pack, which ignites LED array to 650 lumens for 90 minutes. Voltage must be specified.
- Nichia Corp. chips, available in three white color temperatures: W30 (3000º K), W35 (3500º K), and W40 (4000º K).
W30–White (3000º K)
W35–White (3500º K)
W40–White (4000º K)
These LED luminaires that provide conventional footcandle levels at less than or equal to 1.4W/FT2.
Featuring Nichia Corp. chips, available in three white color temperatures:
W30 (3000º K), W35 (3500º K), and W40 (4000º K); matching the traditional CCT of existing incandescent, fluorescent, and metal halide lamps.
cUL rated for dry locations only.
- Constant current, 0–10V universal voltage, 10%.
- EcoSystem (3-wire) control.
- 40–53W, universal voltage (120–277V).
- Constant current (1.05A) driver, with pulse width modulation (PWM) dimming.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: