Santa Barbara Mission Finish
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Dec 24, 2016|
LaHabra Santa Barbara Mission Finish provides a lasting, durable smooth stucco finish over LaHabra Fiber-47 Fastwall Scratch & Brown, LaHabra Fastwall Stucco Base, exterior plaster “brown coat” and Parex USA Stucco Level Coat. It is integrally colored with fade-resistant pigments, and is economical with low maintenance. Product is available in premix (25 bag minimum) or tint Base 100 and 200 for use with LaHabra Color Packs.
Exterior color coat for portland cement brown coat.
30 standard colors and 12 Lifestyle colors are available for SBMF. LaHabra Color Packs are specifically designed for use with LaHabra Santa Barbara Mission Finish. Special colors are available on request. Meets SCAQMD Rule 1113 when using Parex USA Non-VOC Colorants.
Coverage will vary depending on substrate, thickness and texture of the application.
- Approximate coverage per 90 lb. (40.8 kg) bag is 90-135 ft2 (8.36-12.5 m2).
- Binder: Portland cement and hydrated lime
- Proprietary additives
- Type-S Hydrated Lime: ASTM C-206
- White Portland Cement: ASTM C-150 Type 1;
- LaHabra Santa Barbara Mission Finish: Conforms to ASTM C926 recommendations.
90 lb (40.8 kg) net weight in a multi-wall bag.
- Storage: Store off ground and protect from rain and moisture.
- Shelf Life: Reference Parex USA Expiration Date of Products Technical Bulletin.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: