architecture - engineering - construction
TECTUM Shapes and Clouds - Flexibility and Acoustical Performance in a Floating System
Subscribe to FREE newsletter
|Jun 15, 2021|
TECTUM Shapes and Clouds deliver design flexibility and acoustical performance in a floating system.
(Formerly: Square Clouds, Radius Clouds)
- Floating cloud system in multiple sizes and shapes; custom shapes available
- Noise Absorption up to 0.41 Sabins/SF
- Panel Sizes in 1-1/2"or 2" panel thickness; widths: 23-3/4" to 47-3/4"; lengths: up to 96"
- Available in White, Natural, and made-to-order Sherwin-Williams® colors
- Installs with 15/16" PRELUDE Suspension System
- Square or radius edges
@ArmstrongCeilng #ArmstrongCeilng #Ceilings
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: