Unicel Architectural to host webinar on design for optimal healing environments in hospitals
Unicel Architectural announced that it will be presenting a webinar entitled: “Patient Privacy & Tranquility: Creating Optimal Healing Environments”, Wednesday, April 11th, 2018 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Eastern Time. The webinar is an American Institute of Architects (AIA) Continuing Education Program presented by America Training Solutions and sponsored by Unicel Architectural. Credits earned on completion of this program will be reported to AIA/CES for AIA members and to GBCI for USGBC members.
“Patient privacy and tranquility are top priorities for healthcare facilities to reduce stress and promote healing,” said Octavio Valdivia, Unicel Director and webinar instructor. “Recent studies have shown that excessive noise, glare, and lack of privacy can create stress in patients of all ages, which significantly impedes the healing process. More and more healthcare design professionals are now specifying design elements that promote privacy and tranquility – all while underscoring hygiene.”
This course will review options for privacy, lighting and sound control, and will further detail recent case studies from multiple leading healthcare facilities. It will also illustrate how good design can dampen noise and create a healing environment that is less stressful and more restful for patients.
- 1 AIA HSW
- 1 USGBC/GBCI
- 1 ADA (Accessibility Disability Act)
- Valid for State License
- Upon completing this course, the design professional will be able to:
- Understand the specific design requirements for optimal healing environments in healthcare facilities.
- Describe the benefits of designing for improved patient privacy and tranquility.
- List several design options/solutions for privacy and tranquility.
- Explain what IGUs with integrated cord-free louvers are.
- List several ways IGUs with integrated cord-free louvers provide maximum privacy and sound-attenuating capabilities.
- Understand how leading hospitals have employed IGUs with integrated cord-free louvers to enhance the overall patient experience.
To register, visit: https://atsseminar.com/webinars/
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: