architecture - engineering - construction
Wet Glaze Systems from Morse Architectural
TRADITIONAL GLASS RAILING TECHNOLOGYMorse Architectural Wet Glaze base shoes utilize cement filler to hold glass lites in place. This traditional railing design is simple, tried, and true. Wet glaze systems are suitable for nearly all glass railing projects due to a variety of base shoe profiles.
- Suitable for glass thicknesses ranging from 1/4" up to 13/16"
- Wet glaze systems allow the glass to be adjusted to plumb prior to the hardening of the cement
- Uses Setting blocks to hold glass into exact place within the aluminum extrusion
- Hollow shoe options available to reduce weight and still meet structural load requirements
- Usable in other non-railing applications to satisfy architectural glazing needs
- Testing reports available, inquire with your sales representative
#morse #MorseArchitectural #railings
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: