architecture - engineering - construction
Feeney Architectural Rods
Stainless Steel Rod Assemblies Offer Strength, Versatility and BeautyFeeney has partnered with Sta-Lok®, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-quality rigging products since 1973, to offer a comprehensive range of stainless rods and fittings manufactured from the highest specification materials.
Sta-Lok® rod assemblies are an attractive, high-strength, low-maintenance alternative to traditional steel rod and wire rope rigging systems, and they have the added benefit of being able to support loads in both tension and compression conditions.
All assemblies are made to order, ready to install and can be used in a variety of structural and decorative applications from glass curtain wall and door canopy supports, to guardrail balusters and trellis infill grids.
- Available in 5/16" to 1" diameter sizes to meet a wide range of design applications.
- Low-maintenance, weather-tough 316-grade stainless steel with a satin finish
- Tension Fork fittings offer easy adjustment without bulky turnbuckles
- Variety of decorative and structural applications
- 3-part specifications available, along with toll-free design assistance and technical support.
- Product contains recycled materials
@FeeneyInc #FeeneyInc #feeney #metal #cablerail #designrail #cablerailing
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: