Major Industries Expands its Daylighting Line with IlluminPC Polycarbonate Multi-wall Systems
Major Industries, a leading manufacturer of skylights, wall systems and canopies, recently expanded their product line with the release of IlluminPC™ polycarbonate multi-wall glazed wall systems. With this new addition, Major Industries is now the only daylighting manufacturer in the U.S. to offer distinct lines of FRP structural translucent panel systems, glass systems, and polycarbonate multi-wall glazed systems.
IlluminPC™ is a lightweight and versatile wall system that features aluminum framing and 40mm polycarbonate multi-wall panels. Polycarbonate multi-wall is a tough, dependable glazing material that offers built-in light diffusion, excellent thermal performance, and an easy to install tongue-and-groove panel design that snaps together with ease. With its multiple wall construction providing panel U-factors of .19, and numerous color options that allow for unique design opportunities and control of light transmission, IlluminPC™ is a terrific daylighting system choice for both new and retrofit applications.
IlluminPC™ System Features
- 40mm (1.57 inch) panel thickness
- Panels come in standard 19-11/16 inch (500mm) widths, and can be up to 20 feet long
- Crystal (Clear), Opal (White), Green and Bronze sheet colors available with Light Transmission values from 44% to 67% – custom colors also available
- Excellent impact and hail resistance
- Tongue-and-groove joints between panels for a clean and modern appearance
- U.V. inhibitors co-extruded into the sheets for long-term durability
- Numerous finish options and colors available
- Designed for ease of installation – saving time and money
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: