Major Industries Featured Product: LightBasic Skylights & Canopies
LightBasic™ Quick Ship™ Self-flashing Single Slope translucent panel skylights are the perfect balance of economy and performance. Shipped ready-to-install, they’re a unique blend of performance and price that’s aimed at budget-conscious buyers who demand an economical translucent panel skylight that will hold up to the elements.
LightBasic™ Quick Ship™ skylights are available in pre-engineered sizes from 2’ x 4’ to 5’ x 20’, and feature an acrylic-based AcrylitGC® face sheet and an insulation option for enhanced thermal performance. LightBasic™ Quick Ship™ Single Slope skylights are also self-flashing, allowing for ease of installation and less time on-site.
For quick and easy ordering of select sizes, check out our new online store - shopmajorskylights.com - where you will find versions of our LightBasic™ Quick Ship™ skylights in sizes from 2ft. x 4ft. to 5ft. x 10ft. ready for quick delivery. Don’t see the right configuration in the online store? Call us and we’ll work with you to find a system that fits your project’s needs.
If you’re looking for a unique blend of glare-free light and thermal performance in an economical package, take a closer look at LightBasic™ Quick Ship™ single slope skylights. Whether it’s new and retrofit construction, their light weight, durability and built-in light control make them a versatile daylighting tool.
LightBasic™ Quick Ship™ Single Slope skylights are value-engineered to emphasize economy and durability.
LightBasic™ comes standard with an economical AcrylitGC® face sheet. Created by Glasteel, the second largest manufacturer of FRP products in North America, AcrylitGC® features 100% pure acrylic resin, fiberglass reinforcement, and gel coat protection on both sides to help resist weathering and provide uniform diffusion of natural light. LightBasic™ systems also feature:
- Systems available with 2.75" thick panels
- 12” x 24” grid pattern.
- Translucent panel skylight systems are much lighter than comparable glass systems, which reduce structural requirements.
- Available in two standard sheet colors – White and Crystal.
- Insulation can be added to LightBasic™ skylights for enhanced thermal performance.
- Center of panel U-factors as low as .17.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficients as low as .14.
- 5 year color change and 10 year fiberbloom warranties standard.
- Available with AAMA 603.8 clear anodized finish.
- May contribute to LEED® credits.
- Designed with a maximum allowable deflection of L/120 for a stronger, more watertight system.
Download Major Industries Product Line Comparison Chart
Download LightBasic™ Skylight Specification
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: