Making Your World a Safer Place with Photo Optics
What is a Photo Optic device?
Our Photo Optic Product line includes several groups:
- Patriot-2: Designed to Travel with a Moving Object
- ReflectiGuard: Reflective Stationary Single Beam Photo Eye
- PrimeGuard: Through Beam Stationary Single Beam Photo Eye
- Rebel: Through Beam Stationary Single Beam Photo Eye
- Light Curtain: Stationary Multi-beam
- Custom Solutions
Thru Beam Infrared Technology
Thru beam technology utilizes a transmitting and a receiving unit. These separate units
are mounted opposite each other. The sending unit emits an infrared beam of light.
The receiving unit detects the light beam. An interruption of the light beam blocks
reception and causes the unit to send a signal to motor controls to stop or reverse operation.
A reflective system houses both the light emitter and receiver into one unit. The beam is sent to a reflector and bounced back to the receiver.
Where can Photo Optics be used?
Anywhere that you want an interrupted beam of light to send a signal! Common applications include:
- Motorized Door or Gate
- Elevator Doors
- Perimeter Machine Guarding
@MillerEdge #MillerEdge #gatesafety #photooptics
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: