New TDFi-RT Airflow & Temperature Measurement Device for Fan Inlet Applications
We are pleased to announce the launch of Ruskin’s newest addition to the airflow measuring product portfolio! Model TDFi-RT is designed to measure airflow & temperature at fan inlet applications using thermal dispersion technology. The TDFi-RT is built upon the successful and proven platform of the TDP05K and utilizes a cantilevered sensing design with daisy chain wiring to collect airflow and temperatures readings from up to 32 sensors on 16 fans!
- Sensor Accuracy of ±3% for velocities from 0 – 10,000FPM.
- One or two sensor assemblies per fan; cantilever mounted to face of the fan inlet.
- Ideal for monitoring airflows of individual fans, fan arrays, and fans in differing systems (e.g., SA, RA, OA)
- One HOST (system interface) supports up to 16 fans (same or differing fans size/type)
- Built-in 1, 2, or 3 point field calibration using actual airflows. Field calibration after installation is required to achieve specified accuracy.
- The Ruskin model TDFi-RT is BTL Listed through BACnet International and, as such, is eligible to display the BTL Mark.
- BACnet MS/TP standard with two (2) analog outputs per HOST.
- Sensor housing assembly certified to IP-54 rating criteria.
@ruskincompany #ruskincompany #AMCA #HVAC
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: