Product From Major Industries: Guardian 275® Translucent Panel Skylights & Curtainwall
If enhanced thermal performance, energy savings and glare-free natural light are important to you, Major's Guardian 275® translucent panel systems are the perfect choice. Cost-effective Guardian 275® systems are lightweight, provide controlled natural light, and are custom designed to fit any skylight or curtainwall application.
ANATOMY OF A GUARDIAN 275® PANEL
Guardian 275® Translucent Panels are a cost-effective and lightweight alternative to traditional glass glazing. Their sandwich panel design features an aluminum grid core and reinforced fiberglass face sheets, providing one of the highest strength-to-weight ratios available for daylighting applications. For enhanced thermal performance, Guardian 275® panels are also available in a thermally broken configuration, and they offer a variety of insulation, sheet color and light transmission options.
- Numerous sheet color options - Crystal, White, Ice Blue, Aqua, Tan and Desert Rose.
- Guard-Tite™ curtainwall systems available with 1", 1 1/2", 2.75" or 4" panels for added versatility.
- Classic grid layouts include in-line Shoji, staggered Shoji, and Tuckerman patterns, in sizes from 6"x6" up to 12"x24". For a unique look in curtainwall systems only, try our Verti-Lite™ grid pattern (vertical grid only with no cross pieces).
- Spectra-Grid™ custom-colored translucent insulation creates visual impact. This colorful option is perfect for educational facilities wanting to show off their school colors, or as a cost-effective alternative to stained glass.
- Guardian 275® Translucent Adapter Panel offers seamless integration between the 2.75" Guardian 275® panel and conventional 1" framing systems.
WHAT SETS GUARDIAN 275® APART?
Guardian 275® panels offer unmatched performance and feature Ultimate Series™ technology. This unique face sheet - designed in cooperation with CRANE Composites®, the worldís largest manufacturer of architectural fiberglass - is a unique blend of polymers, UV inhibitors, color stabilizers, and a permanent fiberbloom erosion veil that establishes a new benchmark for long-term durability and performance with 25 year fiberbloom warranties and color-change warranties up to 20 years.
If you're concerned about leaks and water penetration, look no further than Guardian 275® Translucent Skylights and Curtainwall. They feature standard built-in water management systems, including integral gutters and weeps as well as high-performance sealants and gasketing, for unmatched weather performance.
Guardian 275® Translucent Systems are a versatile daylighting tool, and can be configured to match your project's requirements. From blast-resistant curtainwall to removable skylights to mixed glazing systems, Major Industries has your daylighting needs covered.
- Natural energy efficiency saves money and stabilizes HVAC loads.
- Possible LEED® credit opportunities.
- Select Guardian 275® skylights (ready-to-install versions used in residential settings) meet ENERGY STAR® requirements. Every ENERGY STAR qualified skylight is independently tested and certified to perform at - levels that meet or exceed strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Department of Energy. Please contact our Sales Department at 888-759-2678 for more details.
- Students benefit greatly from access to natural light - visit our LEED for Schools page for more information on the USGBC's LEED for Schools Green Building Rating System™ and how Major's daylighting solutions may apply.
- Guardian 275® panels can be configured to provide significant blast protection and meet or exceed anti-terrorism performance requirements specified by the Department of Defense and General Services Administration.
Guardian 275® hurricane systems offer storm protection and have been approved for use in most Florida counties, the Texas Gulf Coast and more than 95% of the hurricane zones in North America.
- Trim Tones™, our unique system for concealing exterior fasteners, offers the ultimate in design flexibility - make your daylighting design blend into the background or jump out with a colorful, artistic touch.
- Tested and verified by ASTM, AAMA, ICC and NFRC methodologies.
- ICC ES Legacy Report Listed. View our ICC ES Legacy Report
- NFRC certified.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: