Guardian 275® Skylights & Canopies
Guardian 275® skylights and canopies provide diffuse natural light without the hot-spots and glare commonly associated with glass glazed skylights. Their aluminum framing and sandwich panel construction also make them strong but lightweight, reducing the need for additional support structure compared to glass systems.
Guardian 275® systems feature advanced Ultimate Series™ face sheet technology, available thermal breaks, numerous insulation and sheet color options and industry-best warranties. TransCURVE™ curved skylights and canopies are also available for a unique design element.
PerformanceStandard Guardian 275® skylights are available with 2-3/4" thick panels (individual panel sizes up to 5’-0" by 20'-0") to maximize daylight and minimize cost. Panel grid options include In-Line Shoji, Staggered Shoji, and Tuckerman patterns in sizes from 6" by 6" to 12" by 24". Custom grid pattern options are also available.
- Translucent panel skylights are lightweight (roughly 3lbs per square foot depending on the application), which reduces structural requirements for most roof designs.
- Designed with a maximum allowable deflection of L/120 or L/180 for a stronger, more watertight system.
- Integral moisture management systems are standard including an integral condensation gutter and weeping system on all structural members as well as EPDM gaskets and high-performance sealants.
- Ultimate Series™ face sheet utilizes a unique blend of polymers, UV inhibitors, color stabilizers, and a permanent erosion veil for long-term performance – up to 20 year color change warranties available.
- Numerous insulation options available – center of panel U-factors as low as .08.
- LEED® credit opportunities.
- TransCURVE™ curved translucent building panel system available for a unique look.
- Available with five standard sheet colors and a full range of long-lasting AAMA 2604/2605 Kynar® coatings and AAMA 603.8 anodizing colors to meet your aesthetic needs.
- Removable configurations available for easy access to mechanical/medical equipment or specialty use.
- Guardian 275® systems offer hurricane protection and have been approved for use in most Florida counties, the Texas Gulf Coast and more than 95% of the hurricane zones in North America.
- Tested and verified by ASTM, AAMA, and NFRC methodologies. ICC ES listing also available.
- Optional poured and debridged structural polyurethane thermal breaks available.
- Optional high-impact (360 ft/lbs) face sheet available.
- FRP face sheet exceeds CC1 requirements with a flame spread of 10, smoke 300, per ASTM E-84. Burn extent less than 1" per ASTM D-635.
- Systems can be priced using SkyPrice™, our quick, easy and accurate online quote system.
Download Guardian 275 Specification Sheet
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: