Product Spotlight: Showing Some Love for Auburn and Auburn E+ Glass Skylights
Subscribe to FREE newsletter
|Feb 08, 2021|
Are you looking to make a dramatic daylighting statement, or does your project demand views to the sky? Consider our Auburn® Custom & Pre-Engineered glass and mixed glazed skylights that combine performance and durability no matter what your project demands. From office spaces to schools, we can design and build an Auburn® glass skylight to fit your project needs.
Auburn® Engineered and E+ skylights are designed and engineered for long-term performance, and make a great daylighting choice if you’re looking for the durability and longevity of glass, or simply enjoy dramatic views of the sky. They’re available in custom and pre-engineered configurations, and also offer mixed glazing options as they can also incorporate polycarbonate multi-wall and acrylic glazing as well as Guardian 275® translucent panels.
Auburn® systems aren’t designed to span the largest openings; they’re optimized for small and medium projects and are engineered to save time, money, and weight in your next daylighting project. Auburn® engineered skylights feature high-performance sealants, built-in water management, and time-proven EPDM gasketing to provide the ultimate protection: three-level redundancy to keep water out of your building. In addition, they are available in a wide variety of configurations, along with numerous glass and finish options.
While our standard Auburn® Engineered skylight line is perfect for many applications, in those situations where thermal performance is key, consider our Auburn® E+ line of glass skylights. Its newly designed framing system utilizes thermal caps and integrated insulation for better performance, and is compatible with a wide range of glass options. It’s simple – Auburn® E+ skylights give owners flexibility and durability in daylighting. And keep in mind that every Auburn® skylight is the product of hundreds of years of combined daylighting expertise, custom built to your specific requirements.
Here are just a few highlights of Auburn® E+ systems:
- NEWLY DESIGNED FRAMING SYSTEM with thermal cap technology provides improved thermal performance & condensation resistance
- INTEGRATED INSULATION in the system keeps the cold out
- FLUSH GLAZED using structural silicone sealant joints to eliminate water damming while providing a clean, modern look
- UNLIMITED PITCH CURB CONNECTION FEATURE that allows for easier installation TESTED to ASTM E283/330/331 standards to ensure performance
- COMPATIBLE with numerous types and sizes of glass for a custom design that’s perfect for your specific application – contact us for more details
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: