About EXTECH/Exterior Technologies, Inc.
EXTECH/Exterior Technologies, Inc.
EXTECH is a designer and manufacturer of wall, window, and skylight systems for commercial and industrial applications. Although we work with several façade materials, we specialize in cellular polycarbonate glazing. Cellular Polycarbonate offers many benefits:
- Diffused daylighting provides optimum interior lighting
- Impact Resistance
- Lightweight material requires less structural support and lower installation costs
- Insulating values up to U-.20 (R-5). This is superior to insulated glass sytems.
- Panels can be cold formed to a small radius, unlike glass
- Up to 15 Year Warranties from the panel manufacturer
- The most advanced aluminum framing systems in the industry in a wide range of finishes
- All of our products are designed for durability as well as ease of installation and maintenance
- 100% Recyclable panels and aluminum framing is LEED Credit friendly
We are an award-winning group of architects and engineers who “like to build things”. In addition to fabrication we provide support to architects for the design of custom facades, including translucent panel systems.
Tradenames: EXTECH Inc.
Company Information from EXTECH/Exterior Technologies, Inc.
|Company Information from EXTECH/Exterior Technologies, Inc.|
EXTECH's polycarbonate design gallery highlights creative design in engineering polycarbonate wall, window, skylight and custom architectural systems. EXTECH® Creative Design and Engineering: A Synergy of Form and Function.
Thermal Performance and Energy Savings with Polycarbonate Glazing Systems (Apr 29, 2019)
The Benefits of Daylighting (Jan 10, 2019)
KINETICWALL & Children’s Museum Win GBA Award For LEED and Sustainability (Sep 15, 2018)
EXTECH Introduces SUNGLAZE To Our Canopy Solutions (Feb 14, 2018)
Case Study: Otterbein University’s STEAM Innovation Center (Sep 16, 2017)
Kineticwall Chosen as Finalist for the Architizer A+ Awards! (Mar 20, 2017)
College courtyard renovation features polycarbonate sheet for aesthetics and durability (Dec 28, 2016)
Logan Airport Dynamic Wall (Jul 21, 2016)
Patent Granted for Gridlock Glass Block System (Mar 01, 2016)
Lit from within: UNO Galewood Charter School (Feb 03, 2016)
Custom Skylight System for Rosa Parks Transit Center (Jan 02, 2016)
Standing Seam Polycarbonate Walls, Canopies and Skylights #3100 (Dec 09, 2015)
Gridlock™ Snap-In Glass Block System: A Lock on Ease of Maintenance and Durability (Sep 16, 2015)
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: Industrial Windows, Polycarbonate Skylights, Translucent Walls, Glazing, Daylighting, Natural Ventilation, Custom Facade, Canopies, Mortarless Glass Block, Interiors, Custom Facades, Porcelain Systems, Transit, Commercial.