Artistry in Architectural Grilles
February 10, 2016
A large global construction company was under extremely tight scheduling constraints to complete a Five Star hotel. The project required several complicated designs that included custom developed patterns, mirror polished grilles, a large complete radius floor grille and geometrically shaped lobby center piece grilles.
- The sizes, shapes and materials of the grilles varied widely
- The custom laser cut pattern
- A specific bronze statuary finish required an exact match
- The weight the material created a size limitation while the aesthetics of the assembled unit needed to be maintained.
- There were radiuses, straights, miters and inlay sections that needed coordination
- Within one week, Artistry in Architectural Grilles provided finish samples and mock-ups of the grilles required and shipped them by air
- Upon approval of finishes and submittal drawings, production was immediately started
- Full scale templates were created and followed to ensure exact fits
- All of the grilles were joined and assembled in-house, tagged and coordinated with drawings and assembly instructions to be used on the site
All of the grilles were shipped on-time and arrived in excellent condition. The customer was elated with the quality of service, responsiveness and the way our product helped their project achieve success.
Company: Advanced Architectural Grilleworks
Massive retail shopping mall (February 5, 2016), Decorative Spray-Texture Concrete Overlays (January 29, 2016), 2015 NJ DISCA Excellence in Construction Awards – Tin Ceiling Project (January 8, 2016), 7 Myths about One Level (Curbless) Showers (January 6, 2016), Commercial and Residential Ceiling Tiles (December 7, 2015), Print custom graphics on window shades (December 2, 2015), Protecting Industrial Flooring with Polyaspartic Coatings (November 30, 2015), BP Bright Lights (November 25, 2015), Colored/Stained Conventional & Polished Concrete (November 20, 2015), TecVision Stuns in Utah Home Cinema (November 11, 2015)
The Test of Time: 10,000 N. Central Expressway, 30 Years Later (January 20, 2016), Amager Resource Center (January 13, 2016), Kalwall Featured: Guide Dogs for the Blind New Student Residence (December 30, 2015), Making History: The National Constitution Center (December 11, 2015), Commercial and Residential Ceiling Tiles (December 7, 2015), Hanging baffles substantially quiet this LAPD firing range - this benefits everyone who works there (September 30, 2015), 5 Things Nobody Tells You about Shower & Tub Wall Panels (August 26, 2015), Tectum Panel Art Wall Panels (July 20, 2015), Will Your Walls Face Abuse Or Impact? (April 8, 2015), Create an accent wall with faux-leather wall panels (February 17, 2015)