ViuLite® is a system of blinds that are permanently sealed within a double-glazed cavity for a completely dust-free and maintenance-free environment. ViuLite® ensures total protection against dirt, germs and weather conditions.
ViuLite® provides protection from solar radiation and can quickly regulate the internal environmental lighting levels. It filters light transmission and controls the effects of daylight with a simple tilting of the blinds. Heat and visual comfort are easily adjusted to accommodate the changing seasonal conditions.
Hermetically sealed, ViuLite® Venetian blinds are produced with 1/2” (12.5mm) wide aluminum slats featuring a choice of colors. The versatility of both product choice and control mechanisms makes ViuLite® suitable for all types of framing systems.
Unicel provides various aluminum framing systems, glass stops, and door trim kit options to glaze Viulite® in:
- Interior partitions
- Curtain walls
- Blinds are sealed in an insulating glass unit for a germ-free, hygienic environment with reduced risk of infection and allergies
- Enhanced solar shading features, blocks unwanted glare, heat, and harmful UV rays
- Blinds can tilt and raise (tilt-only also available)
- No cleaning or maintenance required
- Protected from damage unlike exterior blinded systems
- Variable control of vision (the blinds can be angled such that vision is permitted from one area to another, but limited in the opposite direction)
- Esthetically pleasing design element for daylight and vision control
- Made with industry-leading ScreenLine® technology, 100% original Pellini Design
- Custom-manufactured with any glazing types (tempered, heat-strengthened, tinted, laminated, wired, polycarbonate, leaded, glass-clad polycarbonate, and more)
- Warm-edge spacers for enhanced energy efficiencies
- Argon filled airspace for up to 25% in U-value improvements
- 27/32” (21.4mm) airspace to fit into tighter glass pocket depths
- Between-glass-blinds can be readily installed in exterior and interior applications
- SL20A/SL20C/SL20P/SL20B/SL20S/SL20M models available
- Options for both external and internal motors
- Electric accessories are available for control networks
- Standard warranty: 5 years on blinds (10 years with premium), 2 years on electrical accessories
- Supported by Unicel’s 50+ years record of exemplary customer service
Company: UNICEL Architectural Corp.