Decorative Spray-Texture Concrete Overlays
January 29, 2016
For a Great Looking Pool deck or Patio at an Equally Attractive Price
With any new design or renovation project, the most important considerations are how will your new floor look and perform, and how much it will cost. On all three counts, decorative spray-texture concrete overlays are hard to beat.
No rip and replace. Just a great space
What makes a decorative spray-texture concrete overlay such a popular flooring solution is that it enables you to leverage your existing concrete substrate. The process simply entails overlaying color on top of the concrete you already have. Not having to rip and replace it keeps your costs down considerably.
It’s called ‘Decorative’ for a reason
Decorative spray-texture concrete is also a popular color overlay solution because it offers tremendous design versatility. In addition to achieving a range of color, or the ability to refresh or touch up your existing color, a stencil can be used to create a pattern, design, your favorite symbol, or company logo.
Create almost anything
We can expertly create intricate details such as borders, inlaid motifs, or tiles with a pattern or embossing. A variety of looks can also be achieved, such as brick, tile or stone, and slip resistance finishes can easily be added. Decorated tile can often be more affordable than purchasing more costly, high-end imported tile.
The versatility of decorative spray-texture concrete overlays make is perfect for:
- Indoor and outdoor spaces
- High-traffic interior floors
- Pool decks and patios
- Corporate driveways or entranceways
- Concrete masonry
Other advantages ofdecorative spray-textureconcrete overlays:
- Excellent durability — It has a high bond strength, and can be given a high slip-resistant finish, and a resistance to abrasion and water — perfect for pool decks or public areas where you are liable in case of a fall.
- Easy to maintain— Keeping your floor looking high-quality for as long as possible will only required minor cleaning or occasional power washing — not much else.
- Easy to repair — If damage occurs, your color or texture can easily be re-created and repaired without having to re-do the entire area. It’s also easy to re-seal.
- Quick to install — We will work hard to complete your concrete overlay design project in two or three days. Timing factors include the size of the surface and complexity of your design, onsite conditions, the weather, and if the space is public and requires access during the installation period.
Company: Duraamen Engineered Products Inc.
The Test of Time: 10,000 N. Central Expressway, 30 Years Later (January 20, 2016), Amager Resource Center (January 13, 2016), NOVA Effects coatings provide rich color and vibrant sparkle (December 14, 2015), 10 Major Benefits To Installing LED Tree Ring Lighting (December 9, 2015), Colored/Stained Conventional & Polished Concrete (November 20, 2015), Fraser House, Colorado Zero Net Energy Home, features Loewen windows and doors finished Linetec (November 13, 2015), Stadium Design Sustainability (November 4, 2015), Linetec mimics terra cotta’s look and feel in new painted finish (October 21, 2015), DesignRail® Lighting Kits - See the night in a whole new light! (October 16, 2015), Custom Support Structure Delivers 4D Mapping Images (October 9, 2015)
Colored/Stained Conventional & Polished Concrete (November 20, 2015), 3 Common Misconceptions About Epoxy Floor Coatings (November 2, 2015), Concrete Resurfacing (August 19, 2015), REFLECTOR™ Enhancer Floors (June 19, 2015), Composite, Synthetic Decking and Deck Railing Materials (June 1, 2015), Reasons You’ll Love Your Residential Pool Deck Coating (May 25, 2015), Concrete repair, resurfacing and epoxy flooring by Super-Krete Products (May 4, 2015), Would you step out on this glassfloor? (April 10, 2015), Beautiful, High Performance Finished Floor Solutions (April 1, 2015)
2015 NJ DISCA Excellence in Construction Awards – Tin Ceiling Project (January 8, 2016), 7 Myths about One Level (Curbless) Showers (January 6, 2016), Commercial and Residential Ceiling Tiles (December 7, 2015), Print custom graphics on window shades (December 2, 2015), Protecting Industrial Flooring with Polyaspartic Coatings (November 30, 2015), BP Bright Lights (November 25, 2015), Colored/Stained Conventional & Polished Concrete (November 20, 2015), TecVision Stuns in Utah Home Cinema (November 11, 2015), 3 Common Misconceptions About Epoxy Floor Coatings (November 2, 2015), Advanced Arch Grilles brings Artistry to historical projects (October 28, 2015)