ViuLite® insulating glass with integrated premium quality blinds
October 17, 2017
ViuLite® is a system of blinds that are permanently sealed within a double-glazed cavity for a completely dust-free and maintenance-free environment. ViuLite® ensures total protection against dirt, germs and weather conditions.
ViuLite® provides protection from solar radiation and can quickly regulate the internal environmental lighting levels. It filters light transmission and controls the effects of daylight with a simple tilting of the blinds. Heat and visual comfort are easily adjusted to accommodate the changing seasonal conditions.
Hermetically sealed, ViuLite® Venetian blinds are produced with 1/2” (12.5mm) wide aluminum slats featuring a choice of colors. The versatility of both product choice and control mechanisms makes ViuLite® suitable for all types of framing systems.
Unicel provides various aluminum framing systems, glass stops, and door trim kit options to glaze Viulite® in:
- Interior partitions
- Curtain walls
- Blinds are sealed in an insulating glass unit for a germ-free, hygienic environment with reduced risk of infection and allergies
- Enhanced solar shading features, blocks unwanted glare, heat, and harmful UV rays
- Blinds can tilt and raise (tilt-only also available)
- No cleaning or maintenance required
- Protected from damage unlike exterior blinded systems
- Variable control of vision (the blinds can be angled such that vision is permitted from one area to another, but limited in the opposite direction)
- Esthetically pleasing design element for daylight and vision control
- Made with industry-leading ScreenLine® technology, 100% original Pellini Design
- Custom-manufactured with any glazing types (tempered, heat-strengthened, tinted, laminated, wired, polycarbonate, leaded, glass-clad polycarbonate, and more)
- Warm-edge spacers for enhanced energy efficiencies
- Argon filled airspace for up to 25% in U-value improvements
- 27/32” (21.4mm) airspace to fit into tighter glass pocket depths
- Between-glass-blinds can be readily installed in exterior and interior applications
- SL20A/SL20C/SL20P/SL20B/SL20S/SL20M models available
- Options for both external and internal motors
- Electric accessories are available for control networks
- Standard warranty: 5 years on blinds (10 years with premium), 2 years on electrical accessories
- Supported by Unicel’s 50+ years record of exemplary customer service
Company: UNICEL Architectural Corp.
Armstrong® Ceilings Taps Broad Range of Capabilities To Bring One-of-a-Kind Ceiling Ideas to Life (October 4, 2017), Special Brick Shapes (October 3, 2017), Linetec finishes Loewen windows for Canada’s Windermere House (September 27, 2017), 4 Major Advantages of Decorative Concrete in Commercial Settings (September 25, 2017), New facility at Dupage Airport in Chicago features Extech's systems (September 21, 2017), Stagescreen Portable Projection Screen® (September 12, 2017), Mitigating Protests, Smart Mobs and Crime with Manual Revolving Doors (September 6, 2017), Green: The Color that Became a Building Philosophy (September 5, 2017), Ogden by Maglin Site Furniture offers flexible straight, curved or circular bench options to suit any style (August 25, 2017), Visual Blog: Kalwall in the Cultural Market (August 22, 2017)
Skylight guarding with SRC - Skylight Screens (October 10, 2017), Glass Block with Etchings (September 9, 2017), Removable storm shutters & panels (August 30, 2017), Blast protection and pressure relief systems (August 24, 2017), Visual Blog: Kalwall in the Cultural Market (August 22, 2017), Getting Contractors The Right Bullet Resistant Barrier For Their Clients (August 3, 2017), Project Spotlight: Work-friendly Daylight (July 13, 2017), Durable skylight finishes by Linetec (July 4, 2017), Great thermal performance + corrosion resistance = Clima-Tite™ translucent wall systems with fiberglass framing (June 29, 2017), Preparing Glaziers To Work With Bulletproof Glass (June 8, 2017)